Specially developed for industrial usage, iTegno 5532 3G modem is a robust modem that provides simple and seamless integration of telemetry and data control at high speed data connectivity. iTegno 5532 features a compact form factor and is also available in different interfaces to allow the flexible and easy integration into existing application infrastructures.
Providing always-on internet connectivity and high data rate capability, iTegno 5532 modem enables device at remote site to monitor, remote access data and transfer data to central server.
- Key Features
- General Specification
- 2G Dual band GSM/GPRS/EDGE for 900/1800 Mhz
- 3G/3.5G Dual band UMTS/HSPA 900/2100 MHz
- Data Speed: 3.5G DL 7.2Mbps / UL 5.76Mbps
- Interface: RS-232 DB9 (customizable for USB/RS485 by project request only)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C, Extended: -40°C to +85°C
- Robust enclosure with SMA connector for external antenna
- Support AT Commands, (Modbus/RTU or any proprietary serial protocol by project request only)
|Quad GSM/GPRS/EDGE Band||GSM 900/1800 MHz|
|Dual HSPA/UMTS Band||UMTS 900/2100 MHz|
|Dimension||74.3 x 60 x 21.7 mm|
|SIM Support : 3V/1.8V||Yes|
|Interface :||RS-232, (customize for USB/RS485 by project request only)|
|Power Supply||2pin DC|
-20 oC to +55 oC
- 40 oC to +85 oC
Point-to-point (MO / MT)
Text / PDU mode
|User Interface||AT-commands (3GPP TS27.005, 27.007), (Modbus/RTU or any proprietary industrial protocol by project request only)|
iWOW Total Solution Support Services offer an array of options to suit your needs. This includes direct contact support, design review, feature customization, and certification support. These services ensure you a smooth integration of your M2M device or system which aims to protect your investment and reduce cost of ownership.