CartaSense Ltd specializes in developing and manufacturing wireless sensors and other peripheral equipment. The past context, deployment of a wireless sensor networking solution required pre-requisition studies, moderate level of logistic preparation and integration effort. Deployment will be made easy by having a flexible and manageable tracking solution without the user to through sophistical integration or pay high hardware cost.
Optimizing the iWOW 360o M2M Services, iWOW and CartaSense will co-develop a cost effective complete solution for the cold chain management. iWOW will be developing the GPRS data-link using iWOW TR-900 GSM module for the Cold Chain Management System which works in a mesh network system coupled with sensors from CartaSense.
The system will be built on advanced mesh network technology which improves communication coverage, hence allowing temperature of perishable goods to be monitored continuously. The system transmits location data received from GPS satellites and data transferred from related sensors to the Communication Center via a GPRS network. The cellular solution improves communication coverage, hence allowing temperature of perishable goods to be monitored continuously.
• Monitoring the environment conditions inside the chain elements from Truck, container, reefer, warehouse, packing house
• Enabling solution for perishables real-time monitoring, including temperature and humidity, to provide proof of quality upon delivery.
• Key personal are immediately alerted if cargo conditions change, so they can take steps to prevent spoilage.
• Customers receive regular updates as the cargo is en route, and are confident that the goods they are receiving are in top-notch condition.
• Ease of incorporate wireless M2M to existing product
• Optimal synergy and knowledge transfer through joint R&D from both companies
• Reduce project risk leveraging on strong project management and proven methodologies
• Lower project lifecycle costs
• Go to market very quickly and with minimum development risk